Here’s a fun NYE try on for you. Everything ships free and in just two days max, so you’ll have it in plenty of time to watch the ball drop! The best part is that each piece (for the most part) is under $30!
- Mock Neck Sweater, $60: Incredibly cozy and would work with a skirt or jeans! Runs a bit big. This is a small. It’s under $60, which is about double what anything else on this haul costs, but worth every penny! (And still very low compared to other stores!)
- Sequin Skirt, $20: A comfortable pull-on style. Runs small. I sized up to a medium. (This is a great sequin skirt, too!)
- Metallic Skirt, $20: A real showstopper. Comes in knee-length and maxi style. Available in so many colors! Runs TTS. This is a small.
- Mock Neck Sweater, $15: This is such a pretty sweater and the perfect thickness for tucking into skirts and not feeling bulky. I absolutely love the sleeves. It comes in a rainbow of colors, which I’ll be shopping again and again.
- Turtleneck Bodysuit, $17: In love!! Comes in other colors as well. This one will sell fast because it’s such a good staple. Size up! I’m in a medium.
- Midi Skirt with Pockets, $25: This is the second time I’ve shown this skirt (here as well) and it’s just so good. TTS. This is a small.
- Soft Crewneck Sweater, $38: An absolutely incredible sweater. It’s soft, but not too fuzzy. I sized up to a medium for a slightly oversized fit, but I would say it’s TTS.
- Metallic Wide Leg Pants, $29: These are too fun! They also come in black and a lighter gold. (Mine are more of a bronze, but look lighter in this picture.) They run TTS. This is a small!
- Dress, $27: Comes in five great colors. Size up! I went up to a medium.
- Wrap Dress, $29: I’m in love with this one. The black is currently sold out in some sizes, but I’m equally as obsessed with the dark khaki color, which would be great with tall tan boots.
- Sparkly Tank Dress, $33: So well reviewed and I can see how. It also comes in other color combinations and in long sleeved options! Size up. I went up to a medium.
- Velvet Dress, $29: Run and go buy this! It’s very flattering on and a good staple to have in your closet. Love this for NYE. Runs TTS. This is a small.
- The Drop Heels, $60: These also come in solid black and a nude leather, but how fun are these leopard ones? I wore them around the house about a week ago and couldn’t get over how comfortable they are. The reviews are great too. Scoop them up because “The Drop” styles go away quickly! They are TTS.
Bonus, grab these $24 slippers too! They are heaven on the feet.