The Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Event is here and you can save 10% – 20% off based on what level you are!
When? If you’re Rouge, it’s happening now, but if you’re a VIB, then it starts on Tuesday. If you’re an Insider then it begins on the 23rd.
Who? It’s for Beauty Insider members! If you’re not a member, you can join super quickly and easily right here (for free!).
What? If you’re a Rouge member, then your discount is 20% off, if you’re a VIB, then it’s 15% off, and if you just joined or spend under $350 per year, then you’re likely an “insider” and your discount is 10% off. (Which, on prestige brands like this, is still an incredible deal!)
I’ve already placed an order or two. This is one of the two times per year that I shop at Sephora and I typically do it big. It’s the time I load up on favorites that I need to restock and I also use this as a chance to try new things as well.
The things below are my absolute favorites at Sephora. Basically, my holy grails.
Each item in the collage below is clickable! If you want to know more about my personal color and shade selections, it’s written in the text below this collage.
A few notes about the things above and a few extra products, too…
SKINCARE + BODY:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: Nothing exfoliates my skin quite like this does. It’s pricey, but so worth it. In just two minutes, my skin looks like it has had a facial. I love to follow up with the Fresh mask listed below afterwards.
- Tan Luxe Illuminating Self Tan Drops: Just a few drops of these in with your moisturizer or serum will leave you waking up with sunkissed skin. I use medium/dark.
- REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I’ve been religious to this product for years now and truly think it’s the best. I also have the Drunk Elephant Baby mask that everyone raves about… I think this is much better.
- BITE Beauty Agave Lip Balm: It’s awesome.
- ILIA Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: I have loved this tinted moisturizer for days I don’t want to wear foundation. It doesn’t give much coverage at all, but sort of airbrushes your skin and makes it look glowy and fresh. Really great for beach days!
- St. Tropez One Night Only Body Gloss: This is perfect for a night out when you want your arms and legs to look glowy and bronze in a J. Lo/Victoria’s Secret Models kind-of-way. I took this to the Bahamas in March and used it every night to add an extra glow to my skin. It’s not messy and washes off in the shower. You don’t have to wash it off when you get home though… after a few hours, your skin kind of absorbs the pigment.
- St. Tropez Express Tan Mousse: This is the self tanner I swear by!
- Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask: It’s a game changer for dry or chapped lips. I apply it every night before bed!
- Dior Face & Body Foundation: I don’t wear this on a daily basis anymore, but save it for nights out or when I need to look more done. It’s actually pretty lightweight and has buildable coverage – light coverage at first but it works up well! The creative and image director for Dior said this is his star product. It fuses with the skin and makes it look like you’re not wearing foundation at all, but the coverage is nice. It also does not budge at all. It’s not “clean beauty,” but everything in moderation, right? I’m in shade 2 Warm Olive. It’s also a great value when comparing the size and price of this to other high end foundations.
- Kosas Brightening Concealer: I LOVE this concealer. It doesn’t crease under the eyes and is great if you don’t want to wear makeup, but want to spot correct and then blend all together with a brush.
- Dior Forever Foundation: This is another favorite of mine when I need to look more “done.” It’s perfect when applied with a beauty blender. (They recently changed the packaging of this foundation.)
- ILIA Multi-Stick in I Put a Spell on You: I love this blush stick so much! It’s the perfect final step for me and always makes me feel and a little bit more look bright eyed and bushy tailed. This is a bright coral shade, but it works with my warmer undertones. You may prefer a different color based on your own skin tone, so just keep that in mind!
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: This is the secret to good brows for me. (and the pencil listed below!)
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: It’s a good one, trust me. If you’re not familiar with ILIA, they are a clean beauty brand that I’ve truly falling in love with over the past year or so.
- ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang: This a super soft red and when applied very lightly, it gives the perfect flush of color to the lips that looks so natural and pretty. I also really love the color O Baby, which is a warm nude that looks almost just like my lips, but better.
- ILIA Natural Brightening Eye Primer: This helps my shadows to stay for a long time, but feels super flexible. It brightens the eyelids too!
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops: This is a clean brand and a very unique product. I use this as a straight up bronzer along with a fluffy kabuki brush… it gives the most beautiful glowy bronze look. You can also mix it in with your moisturizer to give yourself a sunkissed tan. You can also mix in a little with your foundation! It’s a must for me.
- ILIA Translucent Soft Focus Finishing Powder: I’ve tried about 20 of these translucent powders, but I think this one is for sure the best.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil: This is such a good brow pencil. Everything about it, from the highly pigmented, yet totally natural looking formulation to the angle and shape of the pencil… to the perfect brush on the end… and even the sleek packaging. It’s the best! I’m in shade ash.
- RMS Living Luminizer: If you haven’t tried this luminizer, you’ve GOT TO. Just a tiny bit of it swiped across your cheekbones makes you look alive and glowy. It’s incredibly natural, though. So it’s great for day or night. This product has a cult following and I agree… I cannot go without it. If you want a luminizer that has a little bit more pigment to it and isn’t quite as “natural” looking, then you’ll love the magic luminizer. It’s my other go-to.
- RMS Luminizing & Bronzing Powders: These are so great! Highly pigmented, so I can only imagine how long I’ll have mine. I have the bronzer, which is perfect for contour, and the lightest shade for highlighting.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder: This truly does give your skin an airbrushed finish. You could wear it over tinted moisturizer for a little bit of extra coverage, or just set your foundation to give you a truly “done” look that is never cakey.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick: I have this in “tawny pink” and it’s a go-to. Always in my bag. Long lasting, but never drying.
- Nudestix Nudies Dewy Color Stick: My go-to blush! “Peach Pink Peony” is the prettiest shade if you like coral shades.
- Bite Beauty Change Maker Primer: There are a lot of good ones out there, but I have done tests on my skin and this one works the best for me at blurring imperfections and keeping makeup looking fresher, longer.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in “Secret Salma”: This is my go-to shade for a night out or when I want to look polished.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo: It’s the best I’ve ever tried. I used to be loyal to Batiste, but this one requires less product and doesn’t make your hair as chalky. All around, it works a lot better on my hair and is worth the extra expense since the product stretches further.
- T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer: I love this dryer! After my experience with the Dyson dryer was a major fail, I went back to my trusty CHI dryer I have used for years. However, once I tried this one, I have been sold. It dries my hair quickly and I love the airflow. It’s also very pretty, right?
- Amike Purple Shampoo: This is what I use to keep my hair cool and not brassy!
- GHD Classic 1″ Curling Iron: Whenever you see my hair wavy or curled, it’s done with this iron. By far the best curling iron I’ve ever tried and worth every penny.
- Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips: These are the best. I’ve used them for years and nothing compares.
- Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil: This is the one Olaplex product that I was drawn to right away because the effects are immediate! I use it when my hair is damp and when it’s dry to bond split ends and reduce frizzies. My hair stylist loves it too!
- Olaplex Hair Fix Kit: It has been way too long since I’ve used Olaplex treatments on my hair, but I hear it is a must for blondes to keep the hair shaft healthy. I stocked up on two of these full-size kits because it’s such a great value!
If you want to see all of my beauty favorites in one place, I always save them right here.