I’m so excited to share this collection of gifts for him. Oh, and lots of it is on sale right now. Hoping it helps cross a few gifts off of your list this year! And
I’m so excited to share this collection of gifts for him. Oh, and lots of it is on sale right now. Hoping it helps cross a few gifts off of your list this year! And don’t forget you can check out all of my gift guide blog posts here or go straight to the “shop” here to see all of my selections. (There I have more men’s things than just these!)
2. I’ve heard amazing things about these running shoes.
3. Such a handsome iPad cover and it’s on sale from $100 down to $43!
4. These vibration massage devices are a must for anyone who works out a lot and has sore muscles. It’s 22% off right now!
5. A beautiful coffee table book for any avid fisherman.
6. Some colors of this really nice leather briefcase bag are on sale for Black Friday.
7. This is by far the best hot sauce we’ve ever tried!
8. I’ve heard these are by far the best socks out there. They are having a sitewide sale currently, too!
9. It’s a great time to save big on this classic jacket.
10. I have a feeling Brandon would love this needlepoint belt. It comes in other colors as well!
11. A fine silver frame would be an incredible gift. Simple and special.
12. Scrabble is so fun and this set is gorgeous.
13. I love this fly fishing letterpress stationery. Definitely something I doubt he would buy for himself, but he would certainly appreciate.
14. Brandon has these classic LL Bean boots on his list after his last pair has finally bit the dust.
15. Chappy Wraps are the BEST blankets. The weight of them is just perfect to keep you extra snuggly but not overheated. It’s what we always grab in our home to use on the couch. And this particular pattern is perfect for him!
16. These Tommy John Second Skin joggers are incredible! I own two pairs and bought Brandon these. You can try code STOKES25 for 25% off… hopefully it still works!
17. This is such a nice wallet.
18. Such a manly water bottle, right?
19. This duffle is usually $150, but it’s $100 right now! It comes in black and a really beautiful white colors, also, so it’s truly unisex.
20. I’ve heard great things about this steamer. Perfect for someone who hates to iron!
21. The most masculine manicure set I’ve found. Great for not only nails but also clipping stray hairs, etc.
22. Have his initials nicely embossed on this leather toiletry bag.
23. A coffee table book full of places to explore, from mountains to deserts, to plains.
24. I’m super partial to this scarf due to the beautiful color that is so gentlemanly. And you can’t go wrong with Ralph Lauren!
25. Here’s a random one, but this kit is what I bought for my dad—at his rare request! In the event of a flat tire (he often stops to help people on the side of the road with flat tires), this kit has everything you need, with the push of a button, to jack up the vehicle, use the electric impact wrench, and inflate a tire.
26. I swear, all guys love anything by YETI. But this cooler is something both my dad and Brandon carry around all over the place! It’s a great size.