I periodically will share my finds from Amazon in IG stories, but I miss having a blog post to keep them all documented! If you’re ever wondering, you can go to my Instagram feed and
I periodically will share my finds from Amazon in IG stories, but I miss having a blog post to keep them all documented! If you’re ever wondering, you can go to my Instagram feed and see a highlight bubble for each month’s finds. With that said, since I’m able to see reports about what items sell more than others, I was thinking I might round those up in a blog post each month!
In no particular order, here are the pieces you all loved the most out of what I shared in February!
2. These $16 floral shoes. I hear they wash incredibly well in the washing machine! They actually come in tons of colorways and prints, both for girls and boys. The reviews are wonderful!
4. These plant-based protein bars are incredibly good. They are everything I ever wanted an Rx bar to be! They are much softer and the taste is better. 10/10 recommend!
5. These $16 cutie jammies! I sized Watson up one size and am glad I did. They run a bit snug but are so precious!
6. A heated eyelash curler is a game changer! It works leaps and bounds better than others I’ve had in the past. I prefer to use it after mascara. Under $20!
7. This $14 beach sarong. It comes in a rainbow of colors!
8. These $22 little girl jammies. They run a bit big, just FYI.
9. These $20 CZ studs. They are truly incredible. I almost cannot tell a difference between these and my real ones! By far the best I’ve ever had in the faux category. I have 1.5 carat size.
10. This $24 mini dress! Just like the yellow one above. I’d recommend sizing up if you’re unsure! I’m wearing a medium.
11. These $13 custom floral necklaces are so sweet. There are different florals for each month. I bought two—one to represent each of the kids! I love that they have a 2″ extender, so they are easy to layer. 18K gold plated brass… the quality seems to be great!
12. This is an incredible deal on beautiful bamboo flatware! For under $30, you can get a 20-piece set. I use my bamboo flatware all year round for casual tablescapes!
13. This $24 mini dress. I sized up to a medium. It comes in tons of colorways!
14. This Wet Brush is for shine and I couldn’t love it more. When my hair looks stringy, one brush through with this brush and it’s nice and fluffy again. It’s a must for me!
15. These $30 INCREDIBLE joggers. Size up! I went up to a medium and they fit perfectly. I own them in the cloud color, but the black is next on my list. The fabric is nothing short of amazing.