Happy Friday! Thought I’d share a little informal roundup of some things I’ve been loving this week.
- The jeans I have on here. They are totally an 80s/90s wash and I love it when paired with super feminine accessories. They are also under $150, which isn’t so bad for a nice designer pair of denim.
- The Hotel Nantucket: I downloaded it on Audible and have been enjoying listening to it while getting ready, driving, etc.
- Dough Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s super tasty and under $20 per bottle! I’m not a big red wine drinker, but I do love this. After tasting it one night at Post House for dinner, we ordered some to keep at home.
- LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL Longwear Concealer is so good. I happened to be at Ulta this week and honestly I don’t go there very often—I mean, it has been years. But I tried this concealer in shade 31 (it’s very yellow toned) and honestly, it covers my dark circles better than most anything else I’ve tried. It totally brightened my whole face, so I bought it on the spot. There are few places where you can try Chanel makeup and return if you don’t like it, but Ulta is one of them.
- Uncrustables Sandwich Cutter: This turns a regular PB&J into an uncrustable! Rosie has always eaten sandwich crust up until a few months ago, so this has been super helpful for lunchbox prep. And it makes the sandwich so cute!
- This bag. I cannot believe it hasn’t sold out. It is super fine leather and gives an Hermes vibe. I’m in love with mine!