OUTFIT sweater: mine is sandro, but here’s a similar sweater that is under $100 and part of the 25% off friends & family sale at bloomingdale’s pants: my pants are very old, but I’m
1. chilly mornings to wear a cozy sweater
2. fall sales: today is the last day of the Bloomingdale’s friends and family sale! 25% off! and then the shopbop prime day sale is starting today, which is also 25% off the majority of the site. (you might have to have your amazon and shopbop account linked! I do, and was able to do this by just signing into shopbop with my amazon account, which is an option at the sign in screen) Another sale worth noting is LeMel! It’s an absolutely beautiful and fun fine jewelry shop I love. Everything is 20% off without a code needed, for just a few days. Lastly, Amazon Prime Day starts today! Who knew they had two prime days per year? ha, I didn’t! My Amazon Storefront is where you can shop all of my favorites. I’ll also be sharing some deals on my stories today.
3. a new antique sideboard piece I picked up at a local shop for our foyer
4. walking on my treadmill desk. I’m able to work on my computer and walk at the same time, a feat I figured would be very difficult to multi-task from a coordination standpoint (ha!), but it’s actually quite easy because you walk at a low speed. I’m able to get my steps in so easily and have much more energy throughout the day. I have this walking pad and this 38″ treadmill desk. I researched brands for months, having almost ordered a setup through amazon but couldn’t pull the trigger due to the spotty reviews. Anyway, absolutely love this one from LifeSpan because it’s whisper quiet and has all the bells & whistles I need, like a step counter built in so I don’t have to wear an apple watch, a power height adjustment on the desk, etc.
5. picking out halloween costumes with the kids. although I haven’t ordered anything yet and need to! Rosie wants to be a scary clown! I’m not kidding. Her second option is a mermaid, which I’m really trying to encourage… or a cute clown! Watson saw the clown she wants to be and his response was, “Momma, I really wish I didn’t just see that.” So there’s that. Kids are so funny. Watson wants to be Captain Jack Sparrow!